[Esip-agclimate] Scheduling a regular time for monthly Esip-agclimate telecon

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Wed Sep 18 12:59:09 EDT 2013

Hi, Nancy et al.:

Thanks for the reminder about the time zone. There's suppose to be a
link "Switch-on time-zone support" (above time fields), but I didn't see
it when I did the previous poll (sent yesterday and just closed). On
checking with Doodle help, it seems that, in Calendar view, the
time-zone support is on automatically. So, I created a new poll,
hopefully now with time-zone support. When you go to the poll, please
confirm that the time zone shown is your local one.

Just to make sure, the time slots I've selected (all Eastern time) are
the following:

Monday: 11-12, 1-2
Tuesday: 11-12, 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5
Thursday: 1-2, 4-5
Friday: 11-12, 1-2, 2-3, 3-4

Please note that this poll is to try to find a common time slot that is
open for everyone each month. So, please ignore the dates (Sep. 23,
etc.). Only the days of the week are relevant. Thanks!

Bill

On 09/17/2013 11:54 PM, Nancy Hoebelheinrich wrote:

> Hi, Bill:
> Can’t tell what time zone these dates are in?
>
> Nancy
>
> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB <https://kmotifs.com/>
>
> Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich
>
> Information Analyst/Principal
>
> nhoebel at kmotifs.com
>
> San Mateo, CA  94401
>
> (v) 650-302-4493
>
> (f) 650-745-3333

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *
* (ADNET Systems, Inc.)              |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)           *
* NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |  http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/     *
* Code 610.2                         |                                 *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.       |                                 *