[Esip-agclimate] Scheduling a regular time for monthly Esip-agclimate telecon

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Mon Sep 30 13:02:11 EDT 2013

Hi, All:

Just a reminder to please go to the poll, "Scheduling a regular time for
monthly Esip-agclimate telecon (2)," and enter your open time slots.
Again, please ignore the dates (Sep. 23, etc.); we're trying to find a
common time slot for each month. Currently, the two leading time slots
are Tuesday 11 am - noon (ET) and Friday 3-4 pm (ET).

Erin has helped set up a wiki workspace for our cluster (thanks!). I've
not had time to do much with it yet, other than uploading the recently
released LTAR "roadmap," under Resources.

Re: Impending government shutdown - NASA email should still be working
(w/ minimal support). But, just in case, here's one that'll always reach
me: wlt3 at cornell.edu

Thanks,
Bill

On 09/18/2013 12:59 PM, Bill Teng wrote:
> Hi, Nancy et al.:
>
> Thanks for the reminder about the time zone. There's suppose to be a
> link "Switch-on time-zone support" (above time fields), but I didn't
> see it when I did the previous poll (sent yesterday and just closed).
> On checking with Doodle help, it seems that, in Calendar view, the
> time-zone support is on automatically. So, I created a new poll,
> hopefully now with time-zone support. When you go to the poll, please
> confirm that the time zone shown is your local one.
>
> Just to make sure, the time slots I've selected (all Eastern time) are
> the following:
>
> Monday: 11-12, 1-2
> Tuesday: 11-12, 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5
> Thursday: 1-2, 4-5
> Friday: 11-12, 1-2, 2-3, 3-4
>
> Please note that this poll is to try to find a common time slot that
> is open for everyone each month. So, please ignore the dates (Sep. 23,
> etc.). Only the days of the week are relevant. Thanks!
>
> Bill
>

> On 09/17/2013 11:54 PM, Nancy Hoebelheinrich wrote:
>>
>> Hi, Bill:
>> Can’t tell what time zone these dates are in?
>>
>> Nancy
>>
>> _LOGOhiResTRANSPARENT_4800pxRGB <https://kmotifs.com/>
>>
>> Nancy J. Hoebelheinrich
>>
>> Information Analyst/Principal
>>
>> nhoebel at kmotifs.com
>>
>> San Mateo, CA  94401
>>
>> (v) 650-302-4493
>>
>> (f) 650-745-3333

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *
* (ADNET Systems, Inc.)              |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)           *
* NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |  http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/     *
* Code 610.2                         |                                 *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.       |                                 *