[Esip-agclimate] Esip-agclimate wiki contents (updated)

Bill Teng william.l.teng at nasa.gov
Wed Oct 23 14:07:50 EDT 2013

Hi, All:

Just to let you know that I've added some new contents to our wiki page,
including presentations by the two USDA speakers at the Chapel Hill
meeting and my presentation at the Sep. LTAR webex meeting.

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Agriculture_and_Climate

Bill

* Bill Teng, Ph.D.                   |  William.L.Teng at nasa.gov        *
* Goddard Earth Sciences DISC        |  (301) 614-5164 (voice)         *
* (ADNET Systems, Inc.)              |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)           *
* NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   |  http://disc.gsfc.nasa.gov/     *
* Code 610.2                         |                                 *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.       |                                 *