[ESIP-all] Last Call for Summer Meeting Posters

Carol Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Sun Jul 20 09:55:37 EDT 2003

Everyone,

This is a last call for summer meeting posters.  If you have changed
your plans about presenting a poster at the summer meeting (either
presenting or not), please let me know by 5 pm (EDT) on Monday, July 21,
2003.  I will be placing the final order for poster boards then.  If you
have decided to present a poster, please provide me with the following
information in your email:

            Domain of Interest (Air, Land, Water, Life, Earth Systems)
            Whether You Need Electricity
            Whether You Need Internet Access

All posters are limited to 3' x 4' in size.  Please check the summer
meeting website for more information on the poster session.

Thanks.

Carol

Carol B. Meyer
Assistant Director