[ESIP-all] Updating the Federation General Brochure

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Fri Oct 3 14:50:49 EDT 2003

All,

I am working with the Standing Committee on Community Engagement to
update the Federation's brochure.  We have a need for high-resolution
imagery that comes from member projects.  If you have any thing that you
think could be used for this purpose, please send it to me.  The more
captivating the image, the better.  A caption for each image would be
helpful, though, space may limit what we can include.

Please send them to me by Wednesday, October 8.

Thank you for your help.

Carol