[ESIP-all] FW: CBOS Executive Director

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Fri Feb 11 12:00:37 EST 2005

Dave Jones asked that this be posted.

-----Original Message-----

Scott Phillips asked me to send a 'cleaner' copy of the announcement - I
didn't realize that all the track changes stuff was in there.   Please
substitute this in anything you forward.  This points out the need for
word processing skills in the position as well.
Scott also asked if this was a Federal position; it is not, nor would
be, although I imagine we have mechanisms to accomodate some kind of
detailing as a short term solution.  I should stress that the details
are flexible, the individual is key.
Doug

--
Doug Wilson