[ESIP-all] Special IT&I Committee Telecon regarding the OGC OWS-5 Testbed

Karl Benedict kbene at edac.unm.edu
Thu May 17 10:55:57 EDT 2007

To all ESIP Federation members, and IT&I Committee members in particular

OGC has now released the Call for Participation for the OGC Web
Services Phase 5 program (http://www.opengeospatial.org/pressroom/
pressreleases/722). Because of a scheduling conflict with our
normally scheduled telecon, and the rapidly approaching submission
date, I have invited George Percival to provide an overview of the
program to the Information Technology and Interoperability Committee
next Wednesday (5/23) via telecon. The particulars are below:

When: Wednesday, May 23. 11am PDT, 2pm EDT
Dial-in Number: 800-508-7631
Passcode: *0156052*

I look forward to seeing how the Federation might be able to
contribute to or participate in the testbed.

Thanks,
Karl

===========================
Karl Benedict, Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist, IT Manager

Earth Data Analysis Center, University of New Mexico
MSC 01 1110
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87109

Chair, Information Technology and Interoperability Committee
Federation for Earth Science Information Partners

(505) 277-3622 x234
(505) 277-3614 (fax)