[ESIP-all] 1-Click real-time satellite data (from summer meeting Funding Friday event)

Tommy Jasmin tommy.jasmin at ssec.wisc.edu
Mon Sep 15 11:07:33 EDT 2008

Folks - Steve Ackerman gave me the ok to go ahead and implement the idea
I presented at the summer meeting.   I welcome any comments or suggestions.

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/sose/real_time.html

A quick review since many of you were not there:  The idea was real-time
satellite data with an extremely simple user interface.  Load times are
a little
slow - be patient.  While the basic idea is implemented, performance has not
been addressed.  If this goes any further I will add some cacheing.

I snuck in an "inspired by ESIP" credit and link at the bottom ;-)

--
Tommy Jasmin
Space Science and Engineering Center