[ESIP-all] Drupal talk at the ESIP P&S telecon and THIS week's Drupal WG telecon

Bruce Caron bruce at tnms.org
Sun May 13 14:59:17 EDT 2012

Hello ESIPers and DruWGies,

THIS week we will be having our telecon on WEDNESDAY, May 16 at 2pm EDT (11
am PDT).

The Webex info for this is on the ESIP home page:

http://www.esipfed.org/

Stéphane Corlosquet will be talking about implementing semantic
capabilities in  Drupal 7.

Check out a presentation on this on SlideShare:

http://www.slideshare.net/scorlosquet

ALSO,

TOMORROW: MONDAY, Jerry Pan will be talking about his Drupal based effort
the P&S telecon (particulars on the ESIP homepage).

Also we are still lining up presentations and requests for presentations
for the Summer Meeting Drupal Lab.

cheers

bruce

--