[ESIP-all] AGU 9 Climate Literacy Sessions - Please consider contributing an abstract

Mark McCaffrey mccaffrey at ncse.com
Mon Jul 15 13:25:43 EDT 2013

Thanks Tamara for organizing this!

A quick clarification on our session: Climate Literacy- Beyond Climate
Literacy: Toward Effective Responses to Global Change.  It is actually
ED006: http://bit.ly/10nWLUg

The focus of this session will be both beyond the primary climate focus
(causes/effects of global surface temperatures) to include other global
changes caused by environmental impacts of human activities, as well as
"beyond" science literacy into the realm of informed decision-making,
preparation and action.

Please consider submitting an abstract to this session if you are involved
with related research or projects that go beyond the traditional bounds of
climate literacy.

Mark

--
Mark S. McCaffrey