[ESIP-all] FW: Sad News

Huang, Thomas (398J) via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Jun 2 16:49:44 EDT 2014

This is very sad news indeed.  I am a fan of Doug's works and very appreciate his contributions to our community.  I will miss him.  May the Lord comforts Doug’s family during this tragic time.

Thomas.

--
Thomas Huang
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA or Caltech.