[ESIP-all] Sad News about Doug Nebert - Details for condolences and donations in honor of Doug and his granddaughter

Erin Robinson via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Jun 4 10:34:24 EDT 2014

Following on Phil's message earlier this week about Doug Nebert's tragic
passing, I wanted to pass on the additional information that Ivan DeLoatch
sent to the GEOSS AIP list this morning.

Doug was a wonderful colleague and friend and will be sorely missed by
many. Please keep Doug's family in your thoughts and prayers.

Erin