[ESIP-all] Share Your AGU Sessions

Rebecca Fowler rebeccafowler at esipfed.org
Tue Dec 8 11:00:07 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

There are many exciting ESIP-related activities happening next week at the
AGU Fall Meeting.

Here's a shared doc
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16-JGyMhpsrZ1cliN6m4XBduEkzpUnhwohCOn1NpH9PQ/edit?usp=sharing>
that lists the ESIP sessions and events we're aware of. Please update it
with the ones you're leading or participating in, and check it out so you
know where to find ESIP members and our colleagues.

I hope you'll stop by the ESIP booth in the exhibit hall (#113) to say
hello and replenish your supply of ESIP swag. You're also invited to Ignite
<http://esipfed.org/IgniteAGU2015> on Wednesday evening for informal
storytelling, socializing and adult beverages.

See you in San Francisco!

Cheers,
Rebecca

--