[ESIP-all] Webinar Reminder: Measuring and Assessing the Socioeconomic Value of Earth Science Data - Today, 12:30 ET

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Tue Sep 4 10:19:41 EDT 2018

Good Morning All -

ESIP is pleased to invite you to join the third webinar of our series on,
"The Socioeconomic Value of Earth Science Data, Information, and
Applications”, today. The webinar starts at 12:30 and details are below as
well as the GoToMeeting information.

Webinar title: Measuring and Assessing the Socioeconomic Value of Earth
Science Data