[ESIP-all] A New IQC Publication

Ge Peng gp0043 at uah.edu
Fri Apr 1 13:36:36 EDT 2022

Dear All,

On behalf of the IQC (Information Quality Cluster) co-chairs, I’d like to
share with you a new publication by the CODATA Data Science Journal,
titled: *Global Community Guidelines for Documenting, Sharing, and Reusing
Quality Information of Individual Digital Datasets*. DOI:
http://doi.org/10.5334/dsj-2022-008. It is one of the outcomes of an
on-going international collaboration among many global domain experts, led
by ESIP IQC, Barcelona Supercomputing Center Evaluation and Quality Control
(BSC/EQC) team, and the Australia/New Zealand Data Quality Interest Group
(AU/NZ DQIG).

Currently, the guidelines are primarily for Earth science datasets and we
are working with Research Data Alliance (RDA) and Open Geospatial
Consortium (OGC) communities to enhance their discipline diversity.

Please contact me or one of the other IQC co-chairs if you have any
questions or suggestions.

Best regards,

--- Peng

On behalf of ESIP IQC co-chairs [Yaxing Wei, Bob Downs, David Moroni, Ge
Peng, and Hampapuram Ramapriyan (Rama)]

--

Ge Peng, PhD

Sr. Principal Research Scientist

Earth System Science Center/NASA MSFC IMPACT

The University of Alabama in Huntsville

Ge.Peng at uah.edu

WMO Expert Team on Information Management, Chair

Earth System Science Data Journal, Chief Editor

ESIP Information Quality Cluster, Co-chair

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1986-9115