[ESIP-all] ESIP Community Fellows application is live!

Allison Mills allisonmills at esipfed.org
Tue Aug 29 15:22:36 EDT 2023

And so is the LinkedIn job posting
<https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3693050693/> for the next cohort.

*Can you help us share? *

Whether it's sending the ESIP Update, forwarding this email, or sharing on
LinkedIn, we appreciate your help to recruit another stellar group of early
career candidates for the ESIP Community Fellows program.

Quick highlights:

   1. ESIP Community Fellows are graduate students interested in bridging
   the gap between informatics and Earth science.
   2. Duties include supporting one of ESIP's 30+ Collaboration Areas along
   with our ESIP Meetings in January and July.
   3. The fellowship is paid with travel covered to the 2024 July ESIP
   Meeting.
   4. Application deadline is Oct 6, 2023; the fellowship runs Dec 1, 2023
   through Nov 30, 2024.

Full details and information on qualifications:
esipfed.org/community-fellows

Fill out the application: esipfed.org/community-fellows-app-2023

Thanks for helping share!
-Allison

*Allison Mills *(she/her)
*Communications Director*
*Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)*
allisonmills at esipfed.org

Learn more about our Earth science data community: esipfed.org

Follow @ESIPfed <https://twitter.com/ESIPfed> 🌐

*ESIP is supported by NASA, NOAA, and USGS*