[Esip-citationguidelines] meeting today

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Thu Jun 20 13:43:47 EDT 2019

Thanks all for the lively discussion and thanks to whoever was taking notes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18ooEixbchKp-qgAG7qtnebKrWDYsutt4d2eX3HsaWls/edit#>. I updated the notes a bit.

Next time, we will discuss: At what point in an object’s lifecycle or under what circumstances do you need to identify a particular object for reproducibility? (We will consider credit separately at a different time.) Sheet 2 of the spreadsheet begins to spell this out. We can try and complete it at our next call.

We won’t have a telecon in July, but some of us will try and gather at summer meeting to discuss further. We can revisit more formally at our August call, which should also be informed by the citation session at the summer meeting.

cheers,

-m.