[Esip-communityresilience] Cluster updates

Arika Virapongse av at middlepatheco.com
Tue Mar 26 15:22:52 EDT 2019

Hello all!

Updates from our cluster:
* We are in the process of updating our cluster wikipage
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Community_Resilience> , so you will be
able to find all of the updated resources and news about our cluster linked
there very soon. Thanks to Jonathan Blythe for volunteering to be our
wikipage manager!
* Our cluster will be participating in the ESIP webinar "ESIP Collaboration
Area Highlights Webinar" on Friday April 19th at 1 pm ET. Rupu Gupta will be
presenting on behalf of the cluster.
* Our main activity right now is working on a ³problem statement
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FuutWuqssXYc7gLRl1zsNAIYwaZ9GlbvxCPtIQ4
Duww/edit?usp=sharing> ² for the cluster. The intention is to submit it as a
peer reviewed paper some time this year. If you¹d like to be part of the
core group working on the first draft of this paper, please let me know.
Otherwise you¹ll be invited to contribute once the first draft has been
completed.
* Session proposals
<https://www.esipfed.org/meetings/upcoming-meetings/sm19/sessions>  for ESIP
summer 2019 is open! If you have any ideas for a session, please send them
around.
Best,
Arika

Arika Virapongse, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist, Middle Path EcoSolutions
Research Scholar, The Ronin Institute
www.MiddlePathEco.com