[Esip-datareadiness] [Cancelled] Data Readiness Cluster July Meeting

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 13 22:02:57 EDT 2021

Dear all,

Apologies for the late notice and sorry for the late email (want to get it
out for our international members so they can plan their day accordingly).

But given the ESIP Summer Meeting is just next week (07/19-07/23), it will
be better to continue our cluster discussion during the ESIP Summer Meeting
with other meeting participants. So we will not meet this Wednesday (07/14)
for the monthly meeting.

This is also a reminder of two AI-ready data sessions next week:

   - AI Data Readiness: Designing A Community-Driven Road Map for Data
   Standards and Tools
   <https://2021esipsummermeeting.sched.com/event/jMP9/ai-data-readiness-designing-a-community-driven-road-map-for-data-standards-and-tools>
(20
   July 2021 13:30 ET)
   - AI Data Readiness: What Does ML Training Data Interoperability Mean to
   You? Examples and Use Cases
   <https://2021esipsummermeeting.sched.com/event/jMOx/ai-data-readiness-what-does-ml-training-data-interoperability-mean-to-you-examples-and-use-cases>
(22
   July 2021 16:00 ET)

If you have any questions about these sessions or this is your first
virtual ESIP Summer Meeting, please let me know and I am happy to assist.

We will resume our cluster monthly meeting in August (11 August 2021) and
continue the work on the AI-readiness checklist. If you haven't looked at
the checklist, you can still do so (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XqLNdKqOXTgmVoY1iLZQaX0dEg8TUUuZ7FnUvzOmFfg/edit
).

Best,
Douglas
--
Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
North Carolina State University <http://www.ncsu.edu>

douglas.rao at noaa.gov
+1.828.271.4903
Phone is currently not monitored during teleworking

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*