[Esip-datareadiness] [Reminder] Data Readiness Cluster August Call - TODAY

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 11 07:04:58 EDT 2021

Dear all,

Happy Wednesday! This is a reminder for our August call today (Aug 11th) at
1 pm ET. Please join us using this zoom link.
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd%3DZ2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1629075228176988&usg=AOvVaw2anpFea94WrMyaOwsNUVLU>
Feel
free to invite others who might be interested in joining the discussion.

Additionally, I want to correct the link for our ESIP Summer Meeting
session notes. The correct link to the session notes is this (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N7ONuJ67RTBUbpKGLEvghoWSO9RGxTxGUSo3KbjhS14/edit
).

Best regards,
Douglas