[Esip-datareadiness] [Reminder] ESIP Data Readiness Cluster September Monthly Call

Douglas Rao - NOAA Affiliate douglas.rao at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 6 18:17:04 EDT 2021

Dear all,

I hope you all had a relaxing long weekend (if you are in the United
States). This is a reminder for our September monthly call this Wednesday
(8 September 2021 1-2 pm ET/UTC-4).

As discussed in our August meeting, we will start our "*Tour de* *AI-Ready
data*" by inviting community members and stakeholders in the AI ecosystem
to refine the definition for AI-ready data.

We are honored to have the leadership team from ESIP Information Quality
Cluster <https://wiki.esipfed.org/Information_Quality>– Yaxing Wei, Ge
Peng, Robert (Bob) Downs, David Moroni, and Hampapuram Ramapriyan (Rama) –
to continue our discussion on data quality aspects of AI-ready data during
ESIP Summer Meeting.

Tyler and I will also provide a brief update about a pilot assessment using
the draft checklist during the 2021 NOAA Environmental Data Management
Workshop <http://noaaedm2021.sched.com> (NOAA internal event).

You can join the meeting using the coordinates below. Looking forward to
talking with you soon.

Best regards,
Douglas and Tyler

***************************************
Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd=Z2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88105672081?pwd%3DZ2JPcjMzV3BpOWhQRkQ0b29LQlBlZz09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1631383826387315&usg=AOvVaw2ialkDHgj92xhKiR8zXbYE>

Meeting ID: 881 0567 2081
Passcode: 006793

One tap mobile+13017158592,,88105672081# US (Washington
DC)+19292056099,,88105672081# US (New York)

Dial by your location
 +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
 +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
 +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
 +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
 +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
 +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 881 0567 2081Find your local number:
https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcXZekThE
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcXZekThE&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1631383826387315&usg=AOvVaw0PaZnZxbxO5HnuNCnkk4_7>

Douglas Rao (he/him/his)
North Carolina State University <http://www.ncsu.edu>
Cooperative Institute for Satellite Earth System Studies (CISESS)
<http://www.ncics.org>
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information
<http://www.ncei.noaa.gov>
151 Patton Ave. Asheville, NC 28801

douglas.rao at noaa.gov
+1.828.271.4903
Phone is currently not monitored during teleworking.

"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every
individual makes a difference.” – *Dr. Jane Goodall*