[Esip-dds] Subhash Kuvelker's votes ;; Monday, May 13th

Kuvelker, Subhash SKuvelker at nas.edu
Mon May 13 20:19:14 EDT 2013

Hi Anne,

I vote for the same slate of all the names of prioritized speakers in the identified slots sent by Paul.

Thanks.

Subhash
Subhash Kuvelker
Study Director and Senior Program Officer
National Academy of Sciences -
Division of Policy and Global Affairs
Division of Engineering and Physical Sciences;
National Academy of Engineering - NAE Program Office
500 5th street, N.W., Keck-WS-524, Washington, D.C. 20001