[Esip-disasters] Disasters LifeCycle Cluster telecon meeting for Feb 2017 - 2/9/17 at 4pm eastern

Moe, Karen (GSFC-407.0)[EMERITUS] karen.moe at nasa.gov
Mon Jan 30 11:33:57 EST 2017

Greetings All,

I want to thank all of our contributors to a productive two sessions at the ESIP Winter Meeting last month. We accomplished a good deal in 2016 and now need to focus on our goals for this year.

We are continuing our monthly telecons this month. Our regular time is the 1st Thursday at 4:00 pm eastern, however this month I’ve rescheduled to the 2nd Thursday Feb 9 at our regular time due to a travel conflict.

So please mark your calendar to join us
Thursday, Feb. 9 at 4:00pm ET/ 1:00pm PT

There will be an email next week with our agenda and links our notes and wiki pages so that we can focus on objectives for our upcoming activities. Please feel free to identify themes and topics you would like to see our cluster pursue.

Best,
Karen Moe, Co-Chair