[Esip-disasters] [TC-Announce] NAD ad-hoc at OGc/TC Orléans Mon 19 March 2018

Dave Jones dave at stormcenter.com
Thu Mar 1 22:33:41 EST 2018

How do we participate in this discussion? Thank you.

Regards,
Dave Jones
CEO, StormCenter Communications, Inc.
410-203-1316 Office
AMS 2013 Fellow

2015 Tibbitts Award Winner
Top SBIR Technology Innovation

Maryland's 2012  Incubator Company of the Year for Cyber and Homeland Security

The Federal Governments 'preferred provider' for cross-platform geospatial interoperability and data sharing technology for collaborative situational awareness, planning and decision making.