[Esip-discovery] DCP-1 ratified. more DCP specs needed for greater ESIP Discovery interoperbility.

Hua, Hook (388C) hook.hua at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 22 15:48:17 EDT 2011

Thank you everyone for your contributions, feedback, and votes for DCP-1. It is officially ratified.

But as the other mailing list threads show, we still have plenty of specifications to hash out for improving interoperability.
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Discovery_Change_Proposals#Incubation_Ideas

Question for the cluster: should we generally pursue as many concurrent DCPs specs as needed, or should be we limit discussions to one DCP at a time?

Do any of the other Discovery Editors want facilitate the next DCPs?

--Hook