[Esip-discovery] DCP-1 ratified. more DCP specs needed for greater ESIP Discovery interoperbility.

Hua, Hook (388C) hook.hua at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 23 14:09:25 EDT 2011

Thanks Chris and Matt for your inputs.

It sounds like we could benefit from a mailing list feature that is also synced up with a web-based forums discussion. This helps to cleanly manage concurrent discussion threads. All postings online are mailed to the list. Email replies to the the list also show up in the forums.

The OpenSearch Google Groups seems to leverage this feature:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensearch
It's more like gmail-style discussion threads applied towards mailing lists.

--Hook