[Esip-discovery] ESIP Discovery Testbed telecon - Friday, Nov 18, 2011 at 1:00pm PT / 2:00pm MT / 3:00pm CT / 4:00pm ET

Hua, Hook (388C) hook.hua at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 17 14:42:32 EST 2011

Just a reminder that our ESIP Discovery Testbed telecon is scheduled for
tomorrow (Friday), Nov 18, 2011 at
1:00pm PST / 2:00pm MST / 3:00pm CST / 4:00pm EST

Tentative agenda:

1. Continue GeoPortal server demo.

2. Determine strategy for testbed to address the Discovery Cluster needs.
Impact on the ESIP Discovery community's needs.

3. Define work plan, requirements, goals, schedule, scope, deliverables,
process management, etc. Prioritize.

Call Details

To start or join the online portion of the meeting:
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&servi
ce=1

1. Click join next to the meeting name. (Note: If the meeting has not yet
started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait a
minute and refresh screen)
2. Enter your name and email address
3. If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 231 407 50 with
no spaces or #.

To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting:
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-669-3239
Attendee access code: 231 407 50#

--Hook