[Esip-documentation] ACDD meeting: time and agenda

Erin Robinson via Esip-documentation esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Dec 10 13:48:43 EST 2014

Hi All -

WebEx is same as your regular call-in info:

To join the meeting:
To join the online portion of the meeting: Go to
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0401l/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1
Meeting Password: 23138372
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493 Attendee access code:
23138372