[Esip-documentation] WDS keyword in NASA/GCMD question

Mustapha Mokrane mustapha.mokrane at icsu-wds.org
Mon Aug 31 22:17:03 EDT 2015

Dear Anna,

Thank you very much for your email and sorry for the delayed reply. I am
still working my way through the pile of emails received during my summer
break and I just caught up this one.

Your suggestion to create a new keyword for ICSU-WDS in the GCMD projects
keywords seems extremely sensible. Please go ahead and let me know if there
is something we can do on our side to help.

I am wondering also how we can ensure consistency in using this new
metadata keyword for datasets associated with ICSU-WDS across the 4 WDS
Members hosted in NOAA data centres (now under NCEI). For this purpose I am
copying Ken and Howard (WDS Oceanography), Eugene (WDS Palaeoclimatology),
Howard (WDC Meteorology Asheville) to initiate a dialogue and seek their
advice.

With best regards.
Mustapha
--

*Mustapha Mokrane*, PhD. | Executive Director
World Data System-International Programme Office