[Esip-documentation] WDS keyword in NASA/GCMD question

Anna Milan - NOAA Federal anna.milan at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 1 15:32:40 EDT 2015

​Hi Mustapha,
Welcome back! Thanks for your positive response. ​It looks like Ellen just
added the ICSU-WDS keyword to the projects list.

Regarding coordination across the 4 WDS members in NCEI - Is there still a
distinction between these members by name? Or is associating the ICSU-WDS
sufficient?

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 8:17 PM, Mustapha Mokrane <
mustapha.mokrane at icsu-wds.org> wrote:

> I am wondering also how we can ensure consistency in using this new
> metadata keyword for datasets associated with ICSU-WDS across the 4 WDS
> Members hosted in NOAA data centres (now under NCEI). For this purpose I am
> copying Ken and Howard (WDS Oceanography), Eugene (WDS Palaeoclimatology),
> Howard (WDC Meteorology Asheville) to initiate a dialogue and seek their
> advice.

​Thanks,

Anna
*~~~~~~Metadata Adds Meaning.~~~~~~*
Anna.Milan at noaa.gov, 303-497-5099
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information
formerly NOAA’s National Geophysical Data Center
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/metadata/emma