[Esip-documentation] WDS keyword in NASA/GCMD question

Hernan Garcia - NOAA Federal hernan.garcia at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 1 15:55:24 EDT 2015

Hi,

I invite my WDC/WDC collegues to chime in. For all practical purposes, I
think that it is fair to say that the WDS/WDCs hosted at NCEI are separate
from NCEI to ensure free and open exchange of data independent of NOAA or
U.S. Government policy. Thanks, Hernan

--

*Hernan E. Garcia, Ph.D. *
NOAA NESDIS Program Coordination Officer (PCO)
E-mail: Hernan.Garcia at noaa.gov

The contents of this message are mine
personally and do not reflect any position
of the U.S. Government or NOAA