[Esip-documentation] WDS keyword in NASA/GCMD question

Howard Diamond howard.diamond at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 1 16:02:54 EDT 2015

Dear All,
I second what Hernan has said below; the World Data Center for
Meteorology for example (while hosted by NCEI) is still a separate and
distinct center for serving up atmospheric climate and weather data.  As
for coordination amongst the 4 Centers, Hernan has done a good job in
getting all of those NCEI-hosted centers to talk about things on a
quarterly basis.

Regards.

Howard