[Esip-documentation] WDS keyword in NASA/GCMD question

Eugene R. Wahl -- NOAA Federal eugene.r.wahl at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 1 16:56:38 EDT 2015

Hi everyone:

I agree with Howard and Hernan.

Sincerely, Gene

--
Sincerely, Eugene Wahl

Dr. Eugene R. Wahl -- NOAA Federal

Physical Scientist and Team Lead - Paleoclimatology Group
Acting Director - World Data Center for Paleoclimatology
NOAA's National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)
Center for Weather and Climate (CWC)

325 Broadway Street
Boulder, CO  80305
Eugene.R.Wahl at noaa.gov
Phone: 303-497-6297
Customer Support:  828-271-4800 or http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/contact

The newly formed NCEI merges the National Climatic Data Center (NCDC), the National
Geophysical Data Center (NGDC), and the National Oceanographic Data Center (NODC)

Connect with us on Facebook at NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information – Climate
       http://www.facebook.com/NOAANCEIclimate
and NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information - Ocean & Geophysics
       http://www.facebook.com/NOAANCEIoceangeo

Follow us on Twitter at @NOAANCEIclimate and @NOAANCEIocngeo.