[Esip-envirosensing] CERF 2015 session on sensor data management in Nov 2015 (abstracts due May 1)

Wade Sheldon sheldon at uga.edu
Thu Apr 23 14:08:23 EDT 2015

Just a reminder - the deadline for submitting abstracts for the November 2015 Coastal & Estuarine Research Federation conference in Portland is Friday May 1.

We are hoping for good representation from LTER, ESIP and CUAHSI to make some in-roads with this coastal and estuarine research community. They have identified "making data work" as a grand challenge, so this is a great opportunity to get the word out about our approaches and tools, particularly as NSF considers plans to fund another coastal/marine LTER site in the near future.

Wade Sheldon
GCE-LTER

--

  Wade M. Sheldon