[Esip-envirosensing] Fw: AIST-23 Reviews and Panelist for NOS Proposals?

Pignatelli, Anthony PIGNATEA at email.sc.edu
Thu May 9 14:31:21 EDT 2024

Hello fellow Envirosensors!

Please see the email below from Dr. Jacqueline Le Moigne from NASA on an exciting opportunity. Please reach out directly Dr. Le Moigne if you are interested. Details are also provided in the attached pdf.

Cheers,
Anthony

Anthony J. Pignatelli, M.S.
Doctoral Researcher | Dallas Lab
ESIP Community Fellow | Envirosensing Cluster
Service Chair | Graduate Association of Biological Sciences
Department of Biological Sciences
University of South Carolina
Email: pignatea at email.sc.edu