[Esip-infoquality] IQC Monthly telecon - September 2018 - Cancelled

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Fri Sep 7 17:45:15 EDT 2018

All,

The next telecon of the Information Quality Cluster would have been on Tuesday, September 11, 2018, starting at 8 AM US Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). However, none of the three co-chairs of the IQC is available for the telecon due to other commitments and travel. So, regrettably we are having to cancel it this month.

We will have a telecon on October 9th, the second Tuesday. Peter Cornillon is scheduled to speak on "The NASA SST Science Team's White Paper on the SST Error Budget & The Spatial Precision of Satellite-Derived SST Fields in the Context of the SST Error Budget".

Please put on your thinking caps for recommending invited speakers for our future monthly telecons. Please include them at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tJ-YLQEKJP28tI53dxc7EkmqrLe8y2z8WG8TBDwfWRY/edit#gid=0.

Thanks.

Rama.

(On behalf of IQC co-chairs: H. K. (Rama) Ramapriyan, Ge Peng, and David Moroni)

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.