[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - 2021-05-13 - Vocabulary Decision Tree

Carolina Berys-Gonzalez cberysgonzalez at ucsd.edu
Tue May 11 15:17:21 EDT 2021

*Topic: Vocabulary Decision TreeTime: Thursday, 2021-05-10, 10:30 PT / 1:30
ET*

Hello all,

Please join us this week for the follow up to the presentations centered on
vocabularies spanning the last two calls. We will begin work on the next
steps to creating a guidance document/decision tree for choosing controlled
vocabularies for marine datasets.

We have also been approved to host a session at the ESIP Summer meeting
which will be a working session on this effort.

The agenda is here (open to suggestion and edit):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19rezl-SSvwfEAAdy4z-C_TASu8iUlnLxVB7tlQljyPU/edit

We have started compiling a list of controlled vocabularies here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R20qZtTCpb7n3qHVl2_H92rhxbaFw4wwqWIa44_7VRk/edit#gid=0

Please feel free to look over and add to the list as needed.  Do keep in
mind this is just diving off point and work in progress. We will spend a
part of the call on Thursday allowing for input on the best organization of
these resources.

We hope you can join!

PS - for those not aware - *SEE UPDATED CONNECTION INFORMATION BELOW*
------------------------------------

*Connection Information via Zoom:This group will convene every month on the
second and fourth Thursday10:30 AM Pacific Time, 1:30 PM Eastern Time,
17:30 UTC*

Marine Data
Connection Information

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84964718283?pwd=V1VmaWRKaVBJVmY1alhzSVJvTmc0QT09

Meeting ID: 849 6471 8283

Passcode: 023686

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,84964718283# US (Washington DC)

+19292056099,,84964718283# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)