[Esip-preserve] ESIP Provenance and Context Workshop Report

Ruth Duerr rduerr at nsidc.org
Wed Aug 12 18:54:06 EDT 2009

I've created Google documents for each main section of the workshop
report outline that we agreed on in Santa Barbara and sent invitations
to members of this group.  If you didn't receive an email, it is
because Google could not find a Google account for you.  Apparently
that is needed in order to access these files.

Just in case the links in the Google email do not work for you, the
following link does work (at least for me) and takes you to the folder
containing all of these files:

http://docs.google.com/#folders/folder.
0.0B5XSHP7TCQaiZjc0NzE5ZjAtYmE1NS00ZjQzLWE5YjUtODVmMzQ1NWJlOGYy

- Ruth