[Esip-preserve] ESIP Data Management Short Course

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Fri Mar 22 12:43:23 EDT 2013

Hi Curt -

Thanks so much for plugging the ESIP data management training material. I
hope to have the last round of screencasts posted at the end of next month,
but slides and scripts are now available for all the modules we've posted.

In addition to the NCDDC training, Ted Habermann, Anna Milan and company
have created an extensive data management wiki here:
https://geo-ide.noaa.gov/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page. While it's hosted
by NOAA, it is open for the larger community to contribute and is a great
resource with tons of example implementations. I've cc'd Ted and Anna here,
so they may be able to point to other training opps.

Best-

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: