[Esip-preserve] REQUEST - Data sets for workshop on dynamic data at the Winter meeting

Karl Benedict via Esip-preserve esip-preserve at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Oct 8 15:48:01 EDT 2014

In the spirit of tapping into data from more agencies you may also want
to check out the USGS National Water Information System (NWIS) web site
(http://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis), and probably of even more interest,
the NWIS Web Services
(http://help.waterdata.usgs.gov/faq/automated-retrievals).

Thanks,
Karl

Karl Benedict
Associate Professor / Director of Research Data Services
College of University Libraries and Learning Sciences
University of New Mexico

kbene at unm.edu
(505) 277-5256
(505) 239-4115 (mobile)