[Esip-preserve] Fwd: ESIP Stewardship session proposals

Matthew Mayernik mayernik at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 27 15:15:49 EDT 2018

Hi all,
Is anybody submitting ESIP Summer Meeting sessions related to
software/service/infrastructure sustainability? We are interested in
talking about these issues in relation to our ESIPhub incubator project,
see Sean Gordon's email below.

Or, alternatively, if you are interesting in talking about these issues as
they apply to your own systems, let us know and maybe we could submit a
session ourselves before the deadline.

Thanks,
Matt