[Esip-preserve] Fwd: ESIP Stewardship session proposals

Kerstin Lehnert lehnert at ldeo.columbia.edu
Mon Apr 30 11:59:43 EDT 2018

Hi Matt,

I just submitted a proposal to Sloan to plan sustainability of the IGSN
infrastructure of PIDs for material samples. I would very much like to
participate in this session.

Kerstin

On 4/27/18 15:15, Matthew Mayernik via Esip-preserve wrote:
> Hi all,
> Is anybody submitting ESIP Summer Meeting sessions related to
> software/service/infrastructure sustainability? We are interested in
> talking about these issues in relation to our ESIPhub incubator
> project, see Sean Gordon's email below.
>
> Or, alternatively, if you are interesting in talking about these
> issues as they apply to your own systems, let us know and maybe we
> could submit a session ourselves before the deadline.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Dr. Kerstin A. Lehnert
Doherty Senior Research Scientist
Director, Geoinformatics Research Group
Director, Interdisciplinary Earth Data Alliance
Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University
61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY, 10964, USA
+1 (845) 365-8506