[esip-semantictech] Next Call 5/24 4pm Eastern

Tom Narock tnarock at marymount.edu
Mon May 23 12:05:02 EDT 2016

Reminder that our next ESIP Semantic Technologies call is schedule for 4pm Tuesday May 24th.

Call in details
GoToMeeting: https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/976796333 <https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/976796333>
Phone Access: United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 976-796-333

Current Agenda
- Continue Ontology Portal evaluation discussion
- Cloud resource access, we have access to free cloud hosting resources for evaluating semantic technologies
- ESIP summer meeting planning
	- what sessions are running?
	- who’s doing what?
	- how would we like to use the Sem Tech Business and Planning Session
- liaison updates

Please let me know if you have any other items for tomorrow’s agenda.

Thanks,
Tom