[Esip-sustainabledm] GoToMeeting General Instructions

Dan Keyes dankeyes at esipfed.org
Tue Mar 8 06:03:44 EST 2016

GoToMeeting - General Instructions

How to join...

There are numerous ways to start or join a GoToMeeting:

  * From Google Calendar in your browser
  * From the Agenda on the ESIPFed.org website
  * From your collaboration area wiki
  * From a link that was emailed to you

Regardless of which path you’ve chosen, you will be presented with a
link to start or join the meeting. Click it.

If you arrive at a screen that says “Waiting for organizer”, simply wait
for the organizer to arrive and get it started.
Once the organizer gets the meeting started, all those waiting will be
joined automatically.

Dan Keyes
Operations & Projects Coordinator
Earth Science Information Partners