[Esip-sustainabledm] ESIP sustainable DM cluster, telecon today, 4pm EST

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 11 14:43:52 EST 2016

Hi folks!
Today at 4pm EST is the first telecon of our ESIP cluster, Sustainable
Data Management.

We will be using GoToMeeting - I think you've already gotten the link,
but here it is again:
https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/618011013

Agenda:
0. Introductions, as needed

1. Tempe workshop (Nov 2015) highlights and Focus groups
     This is mostly for people who may have joined the cluster, but were
not at the Tempe workshop

2. ESIP summer meeting planning
     The deadline is April 1. We can use sessions here to move some of
the focus-group tasks forward, or to get further input.  We have a draft
abstract for one session.

3. Madison workshop planning
     As some of you know, we have funding for a second workshop, so we
need to decide how to spend that time. We want to use the University of
Wisconsin, Madison (Corinna's home base), probably during summer 2016.

So the remainder of the call can be spent on talking over the best ways
to move our initiatives forward, and how to make use of those two events.

Best,
Margaret

--
Margaret O'Brien